As an apartment community manager, your goal is to fill vacancies as quickly as possible. At times, it is possible you have too many unoccupied units and not enough applicants. It can be disheartening when apartment homes go empty and revenue slows down. You might consider alternatives including lowering rents or your standards for new residents. You do not have to drop your requirements in an effort to fill uninhabited residences. There is a way to increase your community’s revenue and leases without incurring additional expenses.
Companies across the nation rely on professional housing providers to supply a variety of options. Apartment communities need to fill unused space. What better way to do this than by teaming up? Corporate Housing Experts can assist you with bringing in new residents, and it is easier than you think.
Advantages of Working with Corporate Housing Providers
Not sure if partnering up with a corporate rental company is the right move for your community? Consider these advantages:
- Free Model: Face it, if your current model looks worn and tired, it reflects on your company! Potential residents may be concerned that you are unable to take care of upkeep. When you work with a national housing company, you will receive a fully furnished model to show prospective residents.
- Immediate Availability: The apartment home is readily available for new residents.
- Continuous Leasing Opportunity: The apartment home becomes a part of the housing company’s inventory for continuous short-term and long-term No need to hunt down new renters. Homes can be marketed above others for month-to-month leasing.
- Less Paperwork: Goodbye, paperwork headaches! We take care of all leasing information, including pricing, services, and applications.
- Full Market Rate: You do not have to lower the price. On the contrary, housing companies will pay the going market rate. You get the full value of your real estate along with quality residents.
- Easy Furniture Removal: If you need your home unfurnished, removing all furniture can be done quickly and easily. Within 24-72 hours, you can have the space ready for your next resident.
Partner with Professionals in Mississippi
Enjoy a beautifully furnished model that you can show prospects when you partner with Corporate Housing Experts. We are a leading provider of temporary accommodation in Mississippi. We help companies and individuals across the nation find short-term housing that saves them time and money in relocating. Our goal is to provide high-quality rental solutions in Jackson, Biloxi, Gulfport, and Hattiesburg.