Finding apartments for short-term rental can be challenging on your own. Often it is hard to find places that offer all the amenities you are looking for. Additionally, who wants to pack all their belongings and move a bunch of furniture for short a stay? Just when you get all settled in, it is time to move out!
Renting a furnished apartment offers an alternative that can help you during a transition, or for your team’s off-site assignments. Our staff at Corporate Housing Experts works with you to find the best communities in the right areas for your needs. We understand the cities in which we operate, so we can give you insider knowledge to make each stay pleasant.
Key Benefits As You Rent a Furnished Apartment
Check out these advantages of renting a furnished apartment and put aside any thoughts about other alternatives for housing.
- Your upfront costs are lower. You don’t have to worry about finding new beds, couches, or paying deposits for utilities. It is all rolled into your rent, leaving plenty of time to handling the other items that come with transitioning, such as discovering a new city.
- Moving day is much easier. Your employees don’t have to pack up all their belongings in a bunch of boxes, load them onto a moving van, and then unload and unpack. All they have to do is pack their clothes and a few favorite items and move right in. We offer a variety of packages to fit many different needs.
- Decorating is encouraged. Our many different packages can meet just about anyone’s tastes, but it still may not feel like home. You can quickly make it feel comfortable and familiar by adding a few pictures or keepsakes. Soon your corporate housing apartment will feel like a home-away-from-home.
- It makes perfect sense for short-term renting. Renting a furnished apartment is a perfect solution for those on short work tenures of 30-days or more. It is also a great option for those who are not sure if they want to stay in a particular area for the long-term, or are scoping out a new city.
- Reduces stress. Work in the corporate world is stressful enough. Nobody wants to add more with thoughts of packing and moving around frequently. Sorting, packing, loading, traveling, unloading, unpacking, and putting things up is not only a lot of work, but it brings more stress. Furnished apartments keep your stress levels low, allowing you to make your transition easy.
Enjoy a Turnkey Move – Rent a Furnished Apartment
Embrace the ease of moving when you rent a furnished apartment from Corporate Housing Experts. Our communities offer all the amenities you need, and we provide furniture packages to ensure you or your employees are comfortable. Rely on us to have everything ready to go for moving day. We set up all the utilities and amenities. All you have to do is grab the key and enjoy your short-term apartment.
Call 800-990-7368 to connect with our friendly and knowledgeable team, or contact us online to rent a furnished apartment.